To our customers and friends,
Please note that at this time, all classes are continuing as scheduled. We want our valued customers to know that CPR Choice is going beyond the normal decontamination and sanitation protocol.
Our mission is saving lives. As a precaution during the COVID-19 outbreak, and as a courtesy to our customers, we wanted to update you on our new decontamination policy regarding equipment cleanliness and illness prevention for all classes, per the latest AHA and ASHI recommendations.
In accordance with the latest CDC guidance (updated May 16, 2021) and local and state guidelines easing mask mandates, masks (facial coverings) are recommended for anyone who is not fully vaccinated.
CPR Choice has implemented the following:
- All participants are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water before and after class, as well as before and after any breaks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every class.
- Vinyl gloves will be available at every class for each student for handling or touching manikins, lungs, or any equipment.
- After each student has used a manikin or related equipment, it will be cleaned and sterilized with an alcohol-based solution per CDC recommendations.
- Face shields will not be used for practice of ventilations. Instead, each student will be provided a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve.
- Manikins shall be spaced at least 3 feet apart per WHO guidance on social distancing.
- These additional precautions will be practiced until further notice and may be extended as recommended by AHA and ASHI.
As this situation continues to evolve, please know that we will take every recommended precaution and update this page accordingly.